Re: Draft minutes from HTTPBis BOF

Alexey Melnikov wrote:
> [...]
> lisa:  work on cookies?  (5 hands)
>  should be in charter?  (5 hands)
>  not in charter?  (no hands?)
> lisa:  see support on revising 2965 as in scope, but not blocking
> mark:  everyone uses the Netscape doc, not 2965
> harald:  is this consistent with no new features?
> michael richardson:  yes, make what people are doing with cookies real RFC
 > [...]

You may want to think carefully about whether to include work on cookies in the
charter.  In late 1995 (!) we split out a sub-group so the work on cookies would
not impede, distract from, or delay the more important work on an HTTP spec.
The same argument may still pertain.

Dave Kristol

N.B.  I've previously told Yngve I'm neither able nor interested in doing
further work on the cookie spec.