Re: Suggestion for NEW Issue: Pipelining problems

Really? That doesn't seem to help caching or linking very much.
Although the semantics of the HTTP scheme currently are "that the
identified resource is located at the server listening for TCP
connections on that port of that host."

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com