Re: [Ietf-caldav] [Fwd: draft-reschke-http-addmember-00]

Scott Lawrence wrote:
> > In which case I couldn't use the content-type of my actual request body
> > for the Content-Type request header, right?
>
> I fear that I may have lost the thread of your comment... you cannot use
> Content-Type to send anything _but_ the content type of your request
> body.

Roy said that POST can take into account the request content type to
decide the action that is taken.

I believe Julian wants to "create resource" with an arbitrary content
type - _without_ the content type having any effect on the action that
is taken to create the resource.

-- Jamie