RE: Proposal for an HTTP ERR method

How does recommending a file extension actually solve the problem?
Specifically how does it solve the problem any better than just
recommending a MIME type?

Basically I agree with Mark, recommending a file extension makes things
worse not better. But I'd be interested in any counterarguments that
prove this statement wrong.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
It takes about a week of treatment to cure a cold. Without treatment, it

rights.