Re: Is there a HTTP 1.1 help list / forum / group?

Matthew Stanfield <mattstan@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

> I posted a question yesterday in this list concerning help with formatting
> a HTTP/1.1 GET header which wasn't working (1.0 works fine) and was told I
> probably needed a 'Host' header, it turns out I already had this --
> unfortunately I'm still having problems.

This is probably the best you'll find.  I suggest capturing and
posting (as text) the headers you're sending and the response you're
getting.

This list is low-volume enough now that I doubt anyone will mind, and
that is why we left it in existance.

--
Scott Lawrence
  Actively seeking work