RE: HTTP 1.1, proxy servers, and failed connections

Microsoft ISA Server

Connection refuseded (cannot connect to port):
HTTP/1.1 502 Proxy Error (  Connection refused )

No host found (DNS lookup failed):
HTTP/1.1 502 Proxy Error ( Host was not found. For more
	information about this event, see ISA Server Help. )