Re: Upgrading to TLS Within HTTP/1.1 draft available

Scott Lawrence wrote:
> In any event, separate ports are orthogonal to separate processes; one does
> not imply or require the other.

I think the point is the reverse one: a single port requires a single
process (or at least a family of related processes). I cannot run two
different pieces of software on one port _and_ get reasonable
performance (if I care not about performance, its no problem, of
course).

Cheers,

Ben.

--