RE: What is Content-Length?

> ----------

Mumble. I'd guess that they aren't all self-delimiting. If so, and if
they're implemented (likely, otherwise, how could they make it into the
Draft Standard), then that means that Content-Length is de-facto the length
of the message body.

The same argument applies, by the way, the Transfer-Length -- if we add it,
there won't be any implementations, so we'd have to recycle at Proposed (OK
by me, but not necessarily to others).

Paul