RE: New I-D for Http Jaye Trust State Mgt

Understandable confusion.

Dave,

The draft that I emailed out from the IETF meeting in Munich (v01) was
bounced when submitted (because of the rule prohibiting submissions
until after the meeting was concluded).

I submitted the new draft (v02) last week.  The ID administrator
renumbered v02 to v01 so it would sequentially follow the previous
(official) version.  For simplicity, let's assume that the latest
version is v01 and ignore the (unofficial) version I emailed to the
list from Munich.

Apologies for the confusion.

-Dan