RE: 301/302

Absolutely, but unfortunately we can't change the thousands of scripts
already out there and I don't believe we can just say "They are broken,
tough." As Lynx has already found out, if you don't support 301/302 in
the broken sense you just don't work with the content out there. 301/302
are historical artifacts and we are stuck with them.
	Yaron