RE: new cookie draft

How does your requirement make the situation any more secure? If port 80
is controlled by good guys and port 81 is controlled by bad guys, but
both ports on the same domain, won't the cookie still be transmitted to
port 81, regardless of your requirement?

I would suggest changing the domain specification to allow for the
inclusion of port number. So a domain could look like ".foo.bar.com:80".
Now if a site is concerned about someone taking over a port, they can
specify that only the identified port may be used. If they control the
entire server and have no worries, they may then leave the port number
out.

		Yaron