RE: Issues with the cookie draft

My alternative proposal is to remove section 7 of the current draft and
to make the other alterations I have specifically suggested in the rest
of the post you referred to below. Would you like me to do a little
cutting and pasting and actually make it into an I-D or should we
continue to discuss the basic issue of how far this group should be
going in its protocols?

	Yaron