RE: Call for Closure - HTTP response version

Yes there is.  Suppose there is a 1.0 proxy in between a 1.1 client and
server -- the server definitely may want to include Cache-Control
headers to optimize the caching in the (potentially) 1.1 client, but the
server will see 1.0 in the request because of the 1.0 proxy.

Paul