Re: 13.1.2 Warnings

Larry Masinter:

[...]
>The main concern I have is that we keep a complete and coherent list
>of editorial revisions. The mailing list archive isn't sufficient,
>since the traffic level is high. I'm soliciting for a donation of
>'forum' space on someone's distributed web collaboration tool that
>would let us maintain this. Any donors?

In a previous life, I created a distributed web collaboration tool.  I
have seen people collaborate with it.  Trust me, having some forum
space will _not_ get us a complete and coherent list of (calls for)
editorial revisions.  In my opinion, the _only_ way in which we will
get such a list is if one person publicly commits to maintaining it.

>Larry

Koen.