Re: FTP-able archive of HTTP-WG mail?

> While the hypermail archive of http-wg is useful, it's conventional to
> also make the full archive of the mail available as a file for ftp,
> e.g., for people who want to apply their own text tools.
>
> Does anyone have such a beast, or is anyone willing to construct one?

All files on my /pub/... hierarchy are simultaneously available via both
HTTP and FTP using the same path.  Since the FTP server is also capable
of the usual get-a-tree-in-tar-format kind of request, you can get the
whole archive in one big request via ftp.

On the other hand, I think Andy Norman has the mbox archive at HP and
can make that available to people who ask.

 ...Roy T. Fielding
    University of California, Irvine, CA 92717-3425    fax:+1(714)824-4056
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/