Content negotiation and MIME registration procedures

Could I ask those of you involved in 'content negotiation' to review

	draft-ietf-822ext-mime-reg-02.txt

to see if you have any comments about the proposed revised MIME
registration procedures for charset values and media types in general?
I believe of the primary motivations for the revision of the
registration procedures has been the demands of web applications.

Currently, the notes I have are:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/hypermail/1995q4/0289.html
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/hypermail/1995q4/0347.html

In addition, there was some discussion of content negotiation in the
HTML working group over the particular issue of negotiating variants,
profiles, and extensions of HTML.

There's been some discussion in the past of a desire to negotiate
color usage, image size, etc., but I've not seen seen a proposal.

The names I have for the content negotiation subgroup are listed in
the Reply-to; if there are others who want to be directly involved,
please let us know.