Re: Grievances - Wide

At 03:54 PM 12/7/95 PST, Larry Masinter wrote:
>I'm sorry that the two-day delay in getting the minutes out for the
>afternoon session have caused you some concern, but I promise I'll be
>doing so soon.

I was of the impression that the standard time for minutes to be released
was around 6-8 weeks.  I in no way meant to insinuate that someone was
moving slowly - I just thought there was some outside-the-WG IETF
bureaucracy behind the scenes with regard to minutes' distribution.  I must
be working from 2nd or 3rd hand information.

Sorry, no offense intended.
-----
Dan DuBois, Software Animal             http://www.spyglass.com/~ddubois/
		I absolutely do not speak for Spyglass.