Re: any more comments?

Howard's interpretation is exactly what I meant. My inclusion of the
table seems to have confused things. It was actually just the way I was
personally using to help me summarize the information that I would
present basically as Howard shows below.

I don't understand Roy's comment about duplicating every line of the
spec. My intent was that the bulk of the information about each field
should be where it is in the current spec, and presence in the list of
fields for each method is really just an indiciation that that info
applies to that method.

I recognize Roy's dilemma -- if you're really going to be precise, then
you also have to say what response header fields are appropriate