Re: Proposal on removing Content Negotiation from http 1.1

Please don't try to justify my assertions.. It will only cloud the issue.

A Web crawl output of gopher+ sites would be real useful (especially
if it didn't report menus since most gopher+ servers can return gopher menus
as html)

Pete.

--
The TIS Network Security Products Group has moved!
voice: 301-527-9500 x123 fax: 301-527-0482