Re: draft-shemsedinov-usp-05.txt

First, I like to note that Informational appears to a reasonable
track for this document.  It basically documents an existing
approach.

Security Considerations

It should be clearly noted that protocol provides only
a simple clear-text user/password authentication mechanism.
It is also noted that the protocol does not provide any
mechanism to establish data integrity and/or data confidentiality
services.   As such, I believe some statement of limited
applicability would be appropriate.

IANA Considerations

The document does not request the registration the URI scheme
it details.  Also, the document does not establish any IANA
registries but appears to have a number of extensible fields.

Also, the Section 1 sentence
  I am distinctly aware of all complexities connected with
  USP implementation, but standardization always brings more benefits,
  than problems.

implies that this document USP is being standardized.  It's not.
I suggest replacing the word "standardization" with "formalization".

Lastly, in doing a quick review the document, I noticed a number
of editorial issues and the usual nits.  These I will raise to the
author separately (with CC to the Patrik) when I get a chance.

Kurt