Re: Scheduling for London

--On 01-06-20 10.14 -0700 Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com> wrote:

> Perhaps the agenda was not as clear as I thought it was.  Hence, being
> more  clear this time will suffice (he said, optimistically.)
>
> Perhaps something deeper is at issue.  If so, can we try to surface it
> and  dispatch it?

That's why I wanted someone to take the lead. I.e. my positive reaction was
because (a) something _has_ to be done, especially with the port 43
protocol, and for other things we have the LDAP proposal from Verisign/NSI
and (b) given an agenda which all of us with knifes in our backs is happy
with, I will schedule the BOF.

But, as Dave says, this is not a walk in the park. Significant work is
needed before a meeting will be fruitful.

  paf