Re: No apologies if you receive this multiple times

> I have many times complained that so few mailers utilize
> the opportunities provided by Message-ID, In-Reply-To,
> References and (not yet standard) Supersedes to correlate
> simple user commands for actions such as "find the message
> which this message is a reply to", "find all replies to
> this message", "find all message in this thread".

Less so now than 5 years ago.  It's a shame that MS Outlook, used with
MS Exchange, doesn't seem to set either References or In-Reply-To.
It's making non-inferential threading harder and harder to do for
mailing lists.  Shouldn't we be discussing this on the 822 mailing
list?

Bill