Re: Continuing to draft mux WG charter

I agree with Chris re security, but I have another concern or possibly
a confusion. The draft is written very aggressively to assume TCP
as the substrate; IMHO this is wrong. If a new transport protocol
of the general flavour of T/TCP emerges, MEMUX must be able to use
it.

Another thing I would like to see is a clear goal of being
independent of IPv4 v IPv6, and able to function in a dynamic
address environment such as NAT. In fact this is key to success.

   Brian