Re: IETF split? (was: HTTP Extensions Frameworkstatus?)

Jacob,

If the IETF has one virtue, it is cross-fertilisation between infrastructure
people and applications people. Being in the same hotel at the same time is vital.

Brian E Carpenter (IAB Chair)
Program Director, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM
On assignment for IBM at http://www.iCAIR.org
Attend INET 2000: http://www.isoc.org/inet2000
Non-IBM email: brian@icair.org
Ethernet address: 00-00-AC-CF-5B-82