RE: Required properties with no value [WAS: workspace property on res ources that aren't in workspaces]

Required properties with no value [WAS: workspace property on resources that
aren't in workspaces]I think this case is a bit different.

For DAV:checked-in and DAV:checked-out the spec is very clear that they
aren't *present* for resources that don't happen to be checked-out /
checked-in.

In *this* case (DAV:workspace), the spec is just silent about the value for
a resource that happens to be in no workspace.

Furthermore, I don't think a) would work for DAV:checked-in -- clients
already check for the *presence* of this property to find out whether a
resource is checked-in, and RFC3253 explicitly says this is ok...:

"This property appears on a checked-in version-controlled resource, and
identifies a version that has the same content and dead properties as the
version-controlled resource. This property is removed when the resource is
checked out, and then added back (identifying a new version) when the
resource is checked back in."