RE: VERSION-CONTROL (6.7) vs resurrecting deleted VCRs

Doing this successfully may require an assumption that I only recently
was acquainted with: that every regular collection on a server
supporting workspaces is a workspace.  Thus, even the main repository or
main directory is a workspace that can have an activity, etc. and all
the workspace functions work with it, including restoring VCRs to
deleted VHRs.

lisa