RE: expand-property report, exapnding version-controlled-binding- set ?

And it goes on saying:

"... If there are DAV:property elements nested within a DAV:property
element, then every DAV:href in the value of the corresponding property is
replaced by a DAV:response element whose DAV:prop elements report the values
of the properties identified by the nested DAV:property elements. The nested
DAV:property elements can in turn contain DAV:property elements, so that
multiple levels of DAV:href expansion can be requested."

When I implemented the expand-property report I asked this question here
([1]), and the answer was: all href elements must be expanded, independant
of the nesting, including dead properties.

[1]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-dav-versioning/2002JanMar/thread.h
tml#187>