From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@greenbytes.de]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 11:18 AM
To: Clemm, Geoff; ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: RE: Marshalling Depth > 0 responses for REPORTs, WAS: Replacing
t he Label header with a DAV:labeled-version report

Another question:

When a Depth > 0 response body contains nested multistatus elements,
relative to which URI are nested href elements resolved?

a) relative to the request URI?

b) relative to the URI of the resource described by containing response
element?