RE: locate-by-history report vs. Depth header

I see.

So:

depth = 0: the REPORT affects just the request URI, but as the report itself is defined to have "colllection member scope", this will return all direct members of the collection at the request URI having matching version histories?

depth = 1: also includes collections that are members of the collection at the request URI.

..

Julian