RE: LABEL comparison

I just re-read the lable header thread from almost one year ago.

While I agree that language information isn't relevant, I have serious
concerns about how it's currently described in the spec.

1) The matching should not refer to octets. This doesn't make sense if the
label has been set using XML marshalling.

2) I'd really like to see a working example of of a label containing
non-ASCII characters being passed through an HTTP header into a server. If
the description in the spec is sufficient, it should be easy to come up with
an example, right?

2b) As an alternative, I'd suggest URL-encoding the label's UTF-8 octet
representation (we know *this* works).

Julian