From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@greenbytes.de]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 2:39 PM
To: Geoff Clemm
Subject: deltav-20

Geoff,

two questions:

1) AFAIK the draft that actually was submitted to the IETF differs from the
last public draft in some minor changes in the marshalling for
supported-method-set and supported-report-set. Would it be possible to
update the deltaV home page with the "right" text?

2) What's the status anyway? I haven't been following these things before,
but 3 months seem to be quite a long time...

Regards, Julian