FW: Problems with Delete of a version-controlled collection

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirmse, Daniel
Sent: Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2002 17:19
To: 'Clemm, Geoff'
Subject: RE: Problems with Delete of a version-controlled collection

---->
So the VCR of /foo/bar is still gone (even so the VCR of /foo/bar/foobar.c)
but the version-hsitory of it would contain a new version created by the
last checkin.
Hmmm. What if the deleted VCR was the last one pointing to this
version-history? Is there a way of creating a new VCR pointing to a existing
VH? Rolling back the delete would be an option too, I think.
--->