RE: Feature request for CHECKIN/OUT extension

Also, keyword expansion doesn't work very well with non-text formats, right?

> My preference, though, would be to defer standardizing this
> particular feature, since the spec is already quite complex
> and it is an orthogonal feature that could be provided later
> if experience indicates that this "client side" metadata insertion
> is preferred over "server side" keyword expansion.

Well, I myself don't have the choice to defer it. I'm looking for the best
way to integrate it into our deltaV implementation... Maybe we could at
least consider to define the root element of an optional response body for
CHECKOUT (because that would IMHO be the best way to return additional
information to the client)?

Regards, Julian