we could easily add it later).

   Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:28:09 -0800
   From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>

   On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 01:35:13PM -0500, Clemm, Geoff wrote:
   >    From: Vasta, John [mailto:jvasta@Rational.Com]
   >    A server may have a much more efficient way to find a version with
   >    a label.  If the find-labeled-version function seems useful, how
   >    about adding a report for it? (The function seems useful to me; I'm
   >    thinking of the number of times I want to compare two versions of
   >    something, where at least one of them is denoted by a label.)
   >
   > Good point.  We do need to resurrect the "DAV:labeled-version" report
   > (analogous to the DAV:latest-activity-version report), so you can get
   > this information in an efficient standard way.

   Not completely efficient... it adds a round trip.

   With the Label header, I can "redirect through" the VCR and operate against
   the Version Resource. Using the report, I send one request to run the report
   and get the VR, then a second request to operate against the VR.

   What would be really neat is a way to specify a label within an
   expand-property report. For my particular use-case, that would collapse a
   whole sequence of PROPFINDs into a single report. Is there any interest in
   allowing this? (i.e. should I propose a syntax?)

   Cheers,
   -g

   --
   Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/