From: Steve K Speicher [mailto:sspeiche@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 3:41 PM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: How to supply an activity for VERSION-CONTROL?

Under section 11 "ACTIVITY OPTION", I can't find a way to specify an
activity with the VERSION-CONTROL request.

How do I supply an activity to track that a versionable-resource has become
a version-controlled-resource?

A follow-on question to this is...Can a server that supports activities
require that an activity be given to all updates (PUT, CHECKIN, etc.)?

Thanks in advance,
Steve Speicher
sspeiche@us.ibm.com