Re: DAV:compare-baseline REPORT

As a potential implementor of this report... no issues.

Personally, I'd also like to see move/copy reflected in the comparison
report. If a client is fetching the report to detect a difference, it would
be nice to see "ah. that was copied from over <there>". I don't have
anything solid syntax to suggest here, though. I'll write something up if
people think it would be beneficial? (and with the understanding that a
server is not required to record copies/moves in the report, but could use
add/delete).

Cheers,
-g

--