Re: is this example valid?

Sorry, I realized this after I sent the message. I want to do:

  CHECKOUT /the/baseline/selector/some/file.c
  Label: which-baseline
    <DAV:apply-to-version>

Thus, getting a working resource for "file.c" from baseline
"which-baseline".

This is premised on the fact that a baseline-selector operates just like a
regular VCR, but that it sets up the children to come from a particular
baseline.

Does this sound right?

If not, then is there a way to do this? Would I have to create a new
baseline selector, UDPATE it, then CHECKOUT/apply-to-version? (I hope not
because that doesn't scaleas well)

thx,
-g

--