that suggestion as well.

   Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 07:57:55 -0800
   From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>

   Tim and I seem to be in complete agreement :-)

   The OPTIONS response has the data they need, and my example doesn't require
   baselining or merging. Consider that I have a simple client that just needs
   a place on the server to make a small change. I don't need to create a
   baseline containing my change, and I don't need a complex merge (my client
   implements a simple policy of "edit in priate workspaces, set a label, then
   update the public space").

   Cheers,
   -g

   --