"true" vs "DAV:true" (was: auto-version)

   From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>

   On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 09:56:30AM -0500, Clemm, Geoff wrote:

   > This brings to mind another point ... currently we have
   > a couple of properties that take string values of "true"
   > and "false".  It occurs to me that it would be cleaner to
   > have elements called "DAV:true" and "DAV:false".  Any
   > objections to this change?

   Yes. :-)

   We used "true" and "false" to follow the values from the XML Data stuff
   (IIRC). We shouldn't go and monkey them to use something else.

   And it isn't like we need namespace protection for these.

That sounds like a good reason to me for not changing.  And XML schema as well.

OK, that's another suggestion I need you to forget I ever made (:-).