RE: Removing the DAV:activity and DAV:version-history and DAV:baselin e resource type values

It would appear that there are two camps represented on the list.

Those that want more info in DAV:resourcetype, even if that means
duplicating information that can be deduced by DAV:supported-live-properties
et al.

Those that want the opposite, i.e. downplay DAV:resourcetype and rely on the
capabilities of a resource to determine it's 'type'.

Pistols at dawn?  A democratic vote?  Reasoned debate?