RE: PROPFIND allprop with more properties (was AW: Resource class )

Maybe you should go back to the proposal. We have suggested adding an
<include> element as child of <propfind>, which can be used to specifically
add properties to those which would be reported by <allprop>. This allows to
get the RFC2518-<allprop> *plus* specific properties from DeltaV/ACL with
one call.

> Nevertheless, I do have strong logic for putting the property names under
> some container, and that's to distinguish property names from non-property
> names.  "all-dead-prop" is not a property name.  "checked-in" is.  If they

So do I. Please check what we proposed -- you were quoting from Geoff's
example, not ours.

We are currently doing it this way (with "include" in our own namespace):

<propfind xmlns="DAV:">
  <allprop/>
  <include>
    <checked-in/><checked-out/><version-name/>
  </include>
</propfind>