RE: draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.13 available

Thanks Geoff.  Hopefully we can get the changes in so last call only needs
to go once.  I appreciate your allowing the space for feedback.  I will be
submitting some changes on Tuesday after I have a chance to meet with my
colleague that returns after break.

	Happy new year,

	Mark