From: Mark A. Hale [mailto:mark.hale@interwoven.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 5:42 PM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: Geoffrey M. Clemm
Subject: RE: draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.13 available

I request that the the draft be submitted on 1/5/01 for last call at the
earliest.

I am working with our team to prepare some comments to 10.12.
Realistically, a number of people are out for the holidays and will not
return until 1/2 for final input.

I am also trying to correct section references like the following in Section
5:

"In order to ensure unambiguous merging (see section 6.2) and baselining
(see section 0) ..."

	Happy New Year as well,

	Mark