Re: Registration of new charset BOCU-1 refreshed

Hello Markus,

As Harald said that he finds the additional information useful,
I won't object to it as such anymore.

However, I think people looking at the registration will still
tend to see a lot of marketing-like information, and will easily
oversee the main message, which comes at the very end and is
somewhat cryptic:  Intended usage: LIMITED USE

To get the thing into a better balance, I request that at
the very start of "Additional information:", some clear
warning is added, such as:

BOCU-1 is intended for limited use in special situations.
The preferred and most widely supported encoding for
Unicode/ISO 10646 on the Internet is UTF-8.

Regards,    Martin.