Re: Variations of mapping from Japanese encodings to Unicode

Hello Mark,

Is it possible for the UTC to provide a version of this DTD that
is guaranteed not to change (even if it may become outdated by
a new version)? This would help avoid problems in the future.

As for <import>, I think the main functionality that Makoto needs
(small file size, no data duplication) can be achieved with
XML entities.

Regards,  Martin.