Re: Adoption call for draft-jaju-httpbis-zstd-window-size

Hello all,

Thanks for those who gave feedback — we’ll go ahead with adoption and move quickly to a last call.

Authors, please move your document into the extensions GitHub <https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions> and submit draft-ietf-httpbis-zstd-window-size-00 when ready.

Best,
Tommy