Re: Working Group Last Call: RFC6265bis (Cookies)

I (somewhat annoyingly, sorry) filed one of those issues
<https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2791> but am otherwise
supportive of publication.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 2:15 PM Johann Hofmann <johannhof@google.com> wrote:

> Speaking for Google Chrome, we're supportive of this publication (noting a
> few recently filed editorial issues to be resolved) and appreciate the work
> of its various editors.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Johann
>

> On Fri, May 3, 2024 at 1:04 AM Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> This mail announces Working Group Last Call for the revision of the
>> Cookies document:
>>   https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-14.html
>>
>> Please send your feedback here (to the mailing list), or create issues in
>> the GitHub repository. Also, please indicate whether you support
>> publication here.
>>
>> Working Group Last Call will end on 31 May 2024.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
computer. Thank you._