Re: mailing list mechanical problems

Jeffrey Mogul writes:

| (1) If you are getting bounce messages back from the Hypermail
| archive (http-caching-archive@net.lut.ac.uk), please report these
| to Martin Hamilton (martin@mrrl.lut.ac.uk).  I believe that the
| hypermail program may have trouble parsing mail headers generated
| by microsoft.com; there may be other problems.

Jeff is right ... (using a randomly chosen message from Paul)

  % cat /tmp/xyz | /bin/hypermail -i -u -d `pwd`/xyz -l 'xyz archive'
  zsh: 15652 done                              cat /tmp/xyz |
  zsh: 15653 segmentation fault (core dumped)  /bin/hypermail -i -u -d
   `pwd`/xyz -l 'xyz archive'

:-(

Good thing there's a plain text version as well!  cf.

<URL:http://www.roads.lut.ac.uk/lists/http-caching/http-caching.archive>

I'll put my hacking hat on and see if I can find and fix the bug - more
anon!

Cheerio,

Martin