mailing list mechanical problems

Because of the (cheesy) way that I've set up this mailing list,
if one of you sends mail and it doesn't get to some of the recipients,
I don't know about it.  So:

(1) If you are getting bounce messages back from the Hypermail
archive (http-caching-archive@net.lut.ac.uk), please report these
to Martin Hamilton (martin@mrrl.lut.ac.uk).  I believe that the
hypermail program may have trouble parsing mail headers generated
by microsoft.com; there may be other problems.

(2) If you are getting bounced back because microsoft.com doesn't
know about Chris Wilson's address ... I've removed him from the
list, temporarily, until we can figure out what is going on.

If you are having *other* problems with the mailing list, please
report them to http-caching-request@pa.dec.com.

-Jeff