Re: Webpage can be open, but cant be open using Tidy?

Question 1: why are your HTML files executable?
That's what the "x" letters in rwxr-xr-x mean when applied
to a file.

Question 2: what do you mean "can't be open"? What program
cannot open what file, and what reason does it give?

Question 3: I clicked on your link, saved Comment.html, then
% tidy5 ~/Downloads/Comment.html >/dev/null
line 22 column 541 - Warning: trimming empty <p>
Info: Document content looks like HTML5
Tidy found 1 warning and 0 errors!

"tidy5" is my name for the HTML Tidy 5 program.  It basically
likes your file fine and had absolutely no trouble opening it.
So what did you actually *do*?  What "procedures" did you follow?

Observation: you really want to run a spelling checker on the
text in Comment.html.  And a grammar checker too. I'm not going
to go into details, but you WILL find that useful.  LibreOffice
comes with spelling check already provided, and you can find
several grammar checkers at
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/@@search?SearchableText=grammar+check